HERE - The Long & Short of Prague (Superlatives 1)
Prague tops a lot of lists because, well, it's a super place! So why not look at some super superlatives in the city? In this episode, we look at some of the longest and shortest things in Prague.
- See a video version on our YouTube channel.
- Like what we do? Then buy us a beer or three via our Buy Me a Coffee page!
01:39 - Prague ranks high on lots of lists
02:54 - Bridges
07:21 - Public transportation - escalator, distance btwn. stations/stops, routes
10:38 - Tunnels
15:52 - Block building
16:40 - A brief history of paneláks
20:57 - Square (inc. a brief history of Václavák)
25:49 - Streets
33:39 - Streams
- Music by Fanette Ronjat
Mentioned in this episode:
- THERE - 6 More UNESCO Sites
- TOUR - David Černý in Prague
- HERE - New Town, New Jerusalem with Raymond Johnston
For events in Prague, go to the Facebook page The Prague Haps
Follow us on social for extras:
Other Podcasts by Derek DeWitt
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE DONE RIGHT - Winner of the 2021 AVA Gold Award for Best Podcast Series and the 2020 Communicator Award of Excellence for Podcasts Series-Corporate Communications and on numerous top 10 podcast lists.
- CONSPIRACY CLEARINGHOUSE - A rather skeptical look at conspiracies and mysteries. Each episode will examine conspiracy theories, most of which are not true, a few of which might be a little bit true and even a couple that turned out, in fact, to be true. This is the podcast that dares to look behind the curtain that’s behind the curtain.